CFOM’s mission is to help ensure the best possible music education program in the Chelmsford Public Schools. We strive to inspire & motivate students to participate in music subjects and to reach for a higher levels of performance, through :
- Music Enrichment Programs, Cultural & Recreational Music Events
- College Scholarship & Music Camp Assistance
- Educational Equipment & Instrument Purchases for Supported Students, Community, and Supported Groups
- Fundraising toward Capital Expenditures & Endowments
- Political support for music programs in the public schools
- Recognition of Individual & Group Musical Accomplishments
- Volunteers for School Music Events
CFOM raises funds & support through events focused on having a positive direct impact on our local community. Our parent, community, and student volunteers work throughout the year to ensure that music education is supported and funded at the highest levels for all Chelmsford music students. Students who volunteer at CFOM sponsored fundraisers or events, can earn community service hours toward scholarship qualifications, as well as other awards.
Please consider volunteering with us! We welcome new faces & fresh ideas to continue our mission of helping to ensure the best possible music program for the Chelmsford Public Schools. Check out our Volunteering page for more information on .