Our parent, community, and student volunteers work throughout the year to ensure that music education is supported and funded at the highest levels for all Chelmsford music students. These volunteers help ensure that CFOM not only raises funds but our events focus on having a positive direct impact on our local community.
We welcome new faces & fresh ideas to continue our mission of helping to ensure the best possible music program for the Chelmsford Public Schools. Please consider volunteering with us!
Browse our list of Volunteer Events, at: http://signup.com/go/chelmsfordfriendsofmusic
Students who volunteer at CFOM sponsored fundraisers or events, can earn community service hours toward scholarship & award qualifications. Events include:
- Bottle & Can Drive Sorting
- Event Snack Table Sales
- H.S. Ensemble Representative to CFOM Board
- Executive Board Member (President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer)
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Hospitality Coordinator (Event Snack Table)
- Bottle & Can Drive Coordinator
- Instrument Donation Coordinator